Before you start improving your smile at Friendly Smiles Center in Mount Laurel, NJ, you probably have some questions for us. Here are a few of the questions we get asked regularly by our patients. See if your answers are here. Then, call us at 856-359-4000 to set up a visit and get your smile taken care of by Dr. Chase.
- Q: What is CEREC?
- Q: Does Dr. Chase offer All-on-4® implants?
- Q: Do you offer dental sedation?
- Q: How long does it take you to fix dentures?
Q: What is CEREC?
CEREC refers to the same-day crown technology we have in our office. This revolutionary process lets us do what usually takes weeks at an outside lab in only a few hours right here in our office.
Q: Does Dr. Chase offer All-on-4® implants?
Dr. Chase offers true All-on-4 implant treatment with authentic Nobel Biocare dental implants. Many of our patients here at Friendly Smiles Center have regained full use of their mouth with this permanent tooth replacement method.
Q: Do you offer dental sedation?
We offer two types of dental sedation for our patients:
- Nitrous Oxide – This is a mild, inhaled sedative that will help you stay comfortable during your dental care.
- Oral Sedation – This is a pill that you take about an hour before your treatment. It is a deeper sedation level than nitrous oxide, and you will need to have someone drive you to and from your appointment.
Q: How long does it take you to fix dentures?
We have an in-house lab that lets us fix your dentures the same day you bring them in. You won’t be without your smile for long at Friendly Smiles Center.
We Want to Help You Smile Again
Call us today at 856-359-4000 to schedule your visit to Friendly Smiles Center. Use our online form to schedule your appointment as well. The online form is also a great way to ask any questions we didn’t answer here.