Missing teeth impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your pleasure of life and create lack of confidence concerning yourself in professional and individual relationships. Oral implants can fix all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capability to eat
- Bring back your sense of self-worth
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Friendly Smiles Center, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you get the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can determine a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting oral wellness.
The most effective options will rely on how many teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is essentially a complete fabricated tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant Dentures— Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This innovative procedure permits you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants– Bone loss in your jaw might require you to receive a bone graft before you can receive conventional implants. Small implants can save you a step. Given that they are more compact than traditional implants, you attain the same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Friendly Smiles Center to find out how you can get dental implants in Hainesport, NJ. You can also .