The team at Friendly Smiles Center believes every patient deserves to have beautiful, healthy teeth. Like our name says, you can get that service in a friendly, caring office right here in Mount Laurel, NJ.We want to get to know you Read Transcript
We like to think of our office being special, in that all our patients become family members. We realized that dentistry is changing. And so is medicine, and so there's a lot of corporate dentistry and medicine happening, and there's a lot of personal touch that's lost along that way. So we continue to make sure that these areas are taken care of. So we've created a comfort menu, which allows us to suggest things to patients that they might not know that are available to them. We really like to personalize our time with our patients, we'll want to know what their children's name, grandchildren's name are. And maybe even their personal pet, this allows us to really connect. And so, yes, we have to do dentistry, but at the same time too, let's have fun. Let's enjoy the time that we have together.
To help you improve and maintain your amazing smile, we are committed to:
- Investing in Advanced Dental Technology – Our CEREC same-day dental crowns, digital X-rays, and in-room monitors are just a few examples of how we use technology to give you a better dental experience.
- Making Patient Comfort a Priority – Going to the dentist can be calm and comfortable, both physically and mentally. You can ease your dental anxiety with our comfort and sedation options.
- Offering Top-Quality Dentistry – We also remember the importance of providing some of the latest treatment methods. Dr. Robert Chase and the rest of our team have years of training and experience, but we still make time for continuing education. Why? Because every patient is worthy of the best that modern dentistry has to offer.
- Providing a Comfortable Office – We renovated our entire office space so that you can enjoy your visit from the moment you walk into the office to the moment you walk out. Check out the pictures!
You will leave with a smile better than it was when you walked into our office. We provide a wide range of services from routine cleanings to full-mouth reconstruction with dental implants. Call 856-359-4000 now to make an appointment, and see firsthand what we can do for you. Our office is open as late as 7 p.m.
If you’re a new patient, ask about our special $99 introductory exam with X-rays.
Restore, Rebuild, & Enhance Your Smile in One Place
You want to remain free from cavities and gum disease. You also may want to improve your smile or repair the years of wear and tear on your teeth. You can do all these things at our office. As a general dental practice, we offer preventive care with cleanings, exams, and more. You can also:
- Upgrade your teeth with just one cosmetic service or a combination
- Straighten your teeth with Invisalign® orthodontics
- Rebuild your smile with restorative dentistry, such as dental crowns and bridges or implant-supported dentures
- Receive emergency care, often on the same day you call us
- Have dental surgery such as tooth removal if you need it
Straighten your smile. Get rid of your gum infection. Even replace all your teeth right here in our office. You can have it all at Friendly Smiles Center in Mount Laurel, NJ. Call 856-359-4000 to schedule an appointment today, or .