A patient had a few remaining teeth and found that she needed to have those removed. And we had a discussion about options – the full denture, maybe even having a clip-on denture, and even as far as to have a bridge that would be seated on some implants, which is actually what the patient decided to go with. And so in our office, I was able to place seven implants in the afternoon, and the patient also had the five teeth removed, and they were able to go home with natural teeth that covered over this area while she healed. And within four to six months, we were able to restore her with a final prosthesis restoration.
Tooth loss is bad for your self-esteem. It changes the way you speak, and it limits your diet. These changes can leave you wondering what can be done to give you back the use of your teeth. There is hope – you can get full-mouth reconstruction in Mount Laurel, NJ!
Through this procedure, you can:
- Feel the confidence of a beautiful, healthy smile
- Speak clearly and naturally
- Eat the foods you love
- Bite and chew without pain
Dr. Robert Chase has been rebuilding smiles for decades. Since 1999, he has been a provider for Nobel Biocare, a leader in implantology. You can get the benefits of his skill and expertise by visiting Friendly Smiles Center. To get started on your new and improved smile, call 856-359-4000 for a free consultation.
Bring Back Your Smile & Your Confidence
Many people don’t realize all the things our teeth allow us to do until they’ve been knocked out, fallen out, or removed. If you’re missing teeth, you want back more than just your smile. It’s why your full-mouth rehabilitation procedure may include one or more of the following:
- Dental Implants – Implants add unsurpassed stability and function to your crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini implants can fit in places that standard implants can’t. This can be a smile saver if you have lost bone in your jaw.
- Dental Crowns – With the CEREC system, we can design, create, and place your crowns in our office while you wait.
- Dental Bridges – To replace one tooth or multiple teeth, a bridge can fill the empty space.
- Dentures – Dentures have been used to replace teeth for a long time. We assure the quality and fit of your dentures by making them at our in-office laboratory.
- All-on-4® – This advanced implant-placement technique requires only four implants. This reduces your recovery time and often allows you to get a set of temporary teeth the same day you get your implants.
You can regain the use of your teeth with our advanced dental technology, expert-level training, and dental sedation for your comfort. Through this process, you can stop the bone loss in your jaw that leads to other problems.
Enjoy an attractive smile again. Eat the foods you love. Speak without sounding funny or losing your teeth. Rebuild your teeth with a full-mouth reconstruction in Mount Laurel, NJ. Call Friendly Smiles Center today at 856-359-4000 to get started, or .