You shouldn’t have to run from one dental office to another for every treatment you may need. As a general dentist office, we offer a wide range of services for our patients, including oral surgery in Mount Laurel, NJ.We want to help you where you're at at this time
We can help if you need to:
- Remove a troublesome or painful tooth
- Rebuild your jaw to improve your appearance or prepare it for implants
- Restore your smile with implants
Save time and money by coming to Friendly Smiles Center. Dr. Robert Chase, a member of the American Dental Association and Academy of General Dentistry for over 25 years, has the training and experience to perform many procedures in our office. Call 856-359-4000 to find out more at a free consultation.
Stay Comfortable While We Improve Your Smile’s Health
With his advanced training and years of surgical experience, Dr. Chase offers several kinds of dental surgery. You can have your procedure in familiar surroundings, from a team you know and trust. We offer:
- Tooth Extractions – Removing a tooth can make it simpler and faster to complete orthodontic treatment. You may also need to remove teeth to make it possible to complete a full-mouth reconstruction. Some teeth are so severely damaged that removing them is the best option. No matter why you need an extraction, Dr. Chase can perform the procedure.
- Ridge Augmentation – It’s important to replace a missing tooth, and dental implants can make your new teeth stronger and more stable. If you don’t have enough bone tissue where your implant is needed, you can get a ridge augmentation so you know your implant will be secure.
It’s reasonable to have some anxiety about surgery in your mouth. Even if you are comfortable with standard dental care, dental surgery could make you nervous. With either oral sedation or inhaled sedation (laughing gas), you can be confident about staying pain-free during your procedure. Sedation has the added benefit of calming your nerves.
Get oral surgery in Mount Laurel, NJ without a specialist referral. Just call 856-359-4000 or to visit Friendly Smiles Center for your procedure. Consultations are free.