So there's really three types of whitening that I'd like to discuss. And one is the more common that we know of, it's over the counter. You would say go to the pharmacy or so, or really most stores have them. I don't advocate those type of products. We have seen some results with Crest whitening strips. So I don't say no to it. It might be a good start. The next level, if you will, would be where things are done at the dental office. We have our patients come in and we take simple little jello like impressions. With those impressions, we make models. We actually make a vacuum formed custom tray for our patients that you would actually place gel on the inside of the tray and for a half hour each day, you would wear that for about two weeks. And then the results are actually very, very good. So we call that the at home whitening procedure.
And the next level, if you will, would be our in office whitening, where we basically are spending an hour and a half isolating the tooth, getting the gel on the teeth, and going through a little bit of light series on the teeth. And so when you do that, and that might be also known as power whitening, in those cases there too, we offer our patients the take home trays because a lot of times they want to do touch ups in six months or a year. Depending on how much you re insult the teeth, that is coffee, colas, teas, things like that, that stains might get back into the tooth a little bit. You certainly might want to occasionally just do a two day touch up.
When you whiten for the first time, you're really removing a lot of the stained that had been for over a lifetime. Then when you come back around to do a little touch up, you're really just correcting for the most recent stains that have accumulated. I really feel that the in office technique, as well as the take home has given us similar results. I'm not seeing that as much with the Crest whitening strips or any other products. I have to say that I had one individual come in who had bought something off of QVC or so and they came to me with very, very sensitive teeth. Then we had to try to desensitize those because the ingredients in products are not the same between companies and so we only work with American Dental Association approved products.
All day long, the color of your teeth is being degraded. Food and drinks, a smoking habit, and even certain prescription medications can all leave behind stubborn stains on your teeth. It’s a slow process, often taking years to affect your smile. Fortunately, teeth whitening in Mount Laurel, NJ is just a phone call away! Dr. Chase and your Friendly Smiles Center team can effectively lift dark stains from your teeth to reveal the great-looking smile that lies beneath. We rely on professional-grade products approved and recommended by the American Dental Association so you know your whitening treatment is safe and reliable.
You can also trust in the results! Better than store-bought kits, our whitening treatments can:
- Dramatically brighten your smile
- Boost your self-confidence
- Make you look years younger
- Allow you to maintain your white smile at home
Call us today at 856-359-4000 to schedule your whitening appointment for a brighter, more confident smile!
Whiten Your Teeth Your Way With Easy & Affordable Options
We believe you deserve the best, which is why we rely on Zoom teeth whitening. It is one of the most trusted professional whitening solutions, available only to dental professionals. When you visit Friendly Smiles Center for whitening, you can choose the whitening treatment that suits your schedule.
- In-Office Teeth Whitening – This option is perfect when you need to improve your smile fast for an upcoming wedding, reunion, or job interview. In about 75 minutes, you can lighten the color of your teeth by up to eight shades! Dr. Chase will oversee your in-office teeth whitening to ensure your treatment is safe and your results are dramatic.
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening – Store-bought whitening kits have one benefit, and that’s convenience. But what’s convenience if they don’t offer great results? Now, you can enjoy the same convenience with better results using professional whitening in the comfort of your own home! You’ll use custom-fit trays filled with Zoom DayWhite or NiteWhite teeth whitening gel. Because our Zoom solution is more concentrated than drugstore gels and your mouth trays fit properly, you can expect safer, more effective treatment.
Get a brighter, more radiant smile with teeth whitening in Mount Laurel, NJ. Call 856-359-4000 for an appointment at Friendly Smiles Center, or .