There are three types of whitening that we work with. And so at the lower level, if you will, it would be considered going to the pharmacy and purchasing something like Crest whitening strips. Again, it's the least expensive, the easiest probably to do, and it does get some results. Then the next level is where actually professionally, we have whitening trays that are made. So I'll call that at-home whitening. So that's about medium level. It includes an upper and a lower tray where we actually place a gel in the tray for a half hour. That's worn for about a two-week period of time. It gets great results.
The next level up gives us very similar results, but it's just much faster. And that might be referred to some knowing it as Zoom or using the light to whiten teeth and such. We like to make trays also for those patients that like anyone on an annual basis, we consider doing a little touch up maybe for a day or two, just to get that little bit lightness because the stains are really caused by a lifetime of colas, teas, coffee, some individual's tobacco, and some other various stains. And so we're able to gently lift those out of the teeth. That's what's available right now for whitening products.
All day long, the color of your teeth is being degraded. Food and drinks, a smoking habit, and even certain prescription medications can all leave behind stubborn stains on your teeth. It’s a slow process, often taking years to affect your smile. Fortunately, teeth whitening in Mount Laurel, NJ is just a phone call away! Dr. Chase and your Friendly Smiles Center team can effectively lift dark stains from your teeth to reveal the great-looking smile that lies beneath. We rely on professional-grade products approved and recommended by the American Dental Association so you know your whitening treatment is safe and reliable.
You can also trust in the results! Better than store-bought kits, our whitening treatments can:
- Dramatically brighten your smile
- Boost your self-confidence
- Make you look years younger
- Allow you to maintain your white smile at home
Call us today at 856-359-4000 to schedule your whitening appointment for a brighter, more confident smile!
Whiten Your Teeth Your Way With Easy & Affordable Options
We believe you deserve the best, which is why we rely on Zoom teeth whitening. It is one of the most trusted professional whitening solutions, available only to dental professionals. When you visit Friendly Smiles Center for whitening, you can choose the whitening treatment that suits your schedule.
- In-Office Teeth Whitening – This option is perfect when you need to improve your smile fast for an upcoming wedding, reunion, or job interview. In about 75 minutes, you can lighten the color of your teeth by up to eight shades! Dr. Chase will oversee your in-office teeth whitening to ensure your treatment is safe and your results are dramatic.
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening – Store-bought whitening kits have one benefit, and that’s convenience. But what’s convenience if they don’t offer great results? Now, you can enjoy the same convenience with better results using professional whitening in the comfort of your own home! You’ll use custom-fit trays filled with Zoom DayWhite or NiteWhite teeth whitening gel. Because our Zoom solution is more concentrated than drugstore gels and your mouth trays fit properly, you can expect safer, more effective treatment.
Get a brighter, more radiant smile with teeth whitening in Mount Laurel, NJ. Call 856-359-4000 for an appointment at Friendly Smiles Center, or .