Our team at Friendly Smiles Center wants to be your trusted source for quality, comprehensive dental care. We’re a modern, patient-centered dental practice in Mount Laurel, NJ that:Doctor Robert Chase on why patients should choose his practice Read Transcript
We feel that it's probably a great thing to have a non-patient come in and just see our office and see the environment that we have here. I would say that we are much different in that we do spend the time to deal with dental phobias in our office. We've set it up so it's a little bit comfort with the chairs and various things, and coffee ready or such. But then even back in the operatories, we have the overhead monitors, which is a great distractor for many, watch a show or such. I would say that also, we have the ability to use (laughing gas) for some of our patients that might be anxious. Sometimes we find that even after a visit or two that they may not even require that.
The fact that we're a single practitioner, or a single office, it allows our current patients to continue to see their dentist, their doctor, and not feel that they need to possibly see somebody else as we're seeing more and more in corporate dentistry. We like to set ourselves apart, spend that time with our patients more so. I work a lot of times one-on-one. I don't run room-to-room to cover. With that, even our hygienist, the same thing. She just has her one patient. She's not moving around from others that start. The most important person in the building is really our patients, and so we treat it that way.
- Puts your comfort first with patient-friendly technology and sedation, if needed
- Provides wide-ranging services to keep your smile bright, beautiful, and healthy for a lifetime
- Welcomes new patients with free consultations and $99 exams with X-rays
- Offers evening appointments and after-hours emergency care for your convenience
- Ensures high-quality treatment with one dentist overseeing all your care
Call our office today at 856-359-4000 to arrange a visit and meet Dr. Chase.
We Make Comprehensive & High-Quality Care Easy
Dr. Chase and our team treat every patient like a member of the family. We know you have many dental care providers to choose from in the area, which is why we’re so honored when patients trust their smiles to us! Named one of the area’s top professionals in his field by Philadelphia Top-Rated Doctors, Dr. Chase is exactly the kind of skilled dentist you can count on to meet your oral health needs. He has surrounded himself with an excellent dental team, with nearly 100 years of experience between them.
What else keeps people coming back to Friendly Smiles Center? Here are some of the most common reasons we hear from our patients:Dr. Chase Describes the State-of-the-Art Dental Technology at Friendly Smiles Center Read Transcript
We invested into a CAD/CAM system CEREC, that actually allows us to do single visit crowns. The benefit of that to our patients, of course, is that they don't have to go home with their temporary crown which patients really like that that they don't have to have that second visit. That's definitely been a good improvement and investment in their office in technology.
Probably about eight years ago or so invested into digital X-rays in that we had placed a panorex film or panorex machine which is the one that actually goes around and allows us to look at all of the teeth including the jaws. We also have the ability to do individual sensors, that is individual shots of those teeth with our series. That has really reduced the amount of radiation that our patients are exposed to with the conventional X-rays. It also allows us to have the speed of processing, as the former would produce chemicals and such. Of course, we don't need chemicals in any water systems or waste systems, so it's environmentally friendly, the newer technology of digital X-rays.
Other areas? Knowing that sometimes implant placement can be challenging. I allow our oral surgeon to place those, however, there are many simple implant placements that I actually address in the office. This allows our patients to have a fair amount of the work done all in one location. That investment into surgical implant placement was an area that I'd say also benefited our patients, especially when that emergency of a knocked-out tooth occurs in the middle of the week that no one expected.
Soft tissue laser has really benefited us in that it allows me to contour some gums for patients that may have irregularity of their smile, maybe where the teeth are shorter or longer and such where we can do some work there. That's an area of technology that I've definitely grasped and it's helped me to produce excellent results.
- Convenient Extended Hours – At Friendly Smiles Center, we know it can be tough to fit dental appointments into a crowded calendar. We stay open until 7 p.m. two nights a week to make it easier on you.
- Comprehensive, High-Quality Care – Dr. Chase is a widely respected, skilled professional in the Mount Laurel community. He’s put in more than 300 hours of additional training in orthodontics, which is just one example of his commitment to offering his patients cutting-edge dentistry. Dr. Chase and our experienced team have been maintaining, restoring, and rebuilding smiles in the community for years, so you can trust you’re in the most capable, caring hands!
- Soothing Sedation Options – You’ll never have to feel nervous about your treatment with our two forms of dental sedation, one of which will be right for you. Fast-acting laughing gas takes the edge off without leaving any lingering grogginess. Oral sedation is a good choice for longer or more complex procedures or to have multiple procedures done in one visit.
To visit a patient-centered dental practice in Mount Laurel, NJ, call Friendly Smiles Center at 856-359-4000 or .