Before you start improving your smile at Friendly Smiles Center in Mount Laurel, NJ, you probably have some questions for us. Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about dental care that we hear from our patients. To learn more about our dental practice or to set up your visit with Dr. Chase, call us now at 856-359-4000.Read Transcript
I think what's a really nice thing that happens, even when I'm out of my office, is that I'll be at a grocery store and I'll have a patient come up, and almost like invite other people into our conversation, because they've been so pleased with the work that has been done with us. That's a wonderful compliment. I have to say, that's probably one of my better ones. Just out of the blue, you're not expecting it. To hear from individuals saying that they're able to eat certain things; apples, corn on the cob, things that they may not have been able to before. Feels good.
- Q: What is CEREC?
- Q: Does Dr. Chase offer All-on-4® implants?
- Q: Do you offer dental sedation?
- Q: How long does it take you to fix dentures?
What is CEREC?
CEREC refers to our state-of-the-art same-day dental restoration technology we use in our practice. This revolutionary process lets us custom-design your permanent dental crown and fabricate it right here in our office while you relax in the dental chair! With CEREC technology, we can restore your smile in just one convenient visit!
Does Dr. Chase offer All-on-4® implants?
Do you offer dental sedation?
We offer two types of dental sedation for our patients:
- Inhaled Sedation – This mild sedative, commonly known as laughing gas, will help you stay comfortable during your dental care.
- Oral Sedation – This is a pill that you take about an hour before your treatment. It is a deeper sedation level than inhaled sedation, so it’s great for moderately fearful patients and those who require longer dental treatment. With this method, you will need to have someone drive you to and from your appointment.
How long does it take you to fix dentures?
We have an in-house lab equipped with the latest dental technology, so our patients get the most efficient, comfortable solutions possible. That also means you enjoy the benefit of faster dental treatments in many cases. We can fix your dentures the same day you bring them in. Thanks to our advanced technology at Friendly Smiles Center, you never have to be without your smile for long!