Enjoying a good meal is one of life’s simplest pleasures. Nothing can spoil that experience quite like painful chewing. Restorative dental treatment in Mount Laurel, NJ can solve the dental problem that’s taking all the enjoyment out of eating your favorite foods! If loose or missing teeth are behind your discomfort, we can restore function with dental implants so you can eat with comfort and confidence.
The benefits of fixing your dental problem don’t end there. Dr. Chase and our team at Friendly Smiles Center use restorative dentistry to:
- Keep your mouth healthy
- Maintain the appearance of your smile
- Allow you to eat a diverse, balanced diet
- Treat infected, decayed, or diseased teeth
- Repair damaged or broken teeth
- Replace missing teeth
Eat comfortably again! Call 856-359-4000 now to schedule an appointment. Our office is open as late as 7 p.m., so you can easily see us after work or school.
Chew Painlessly Again With Our Dental Implant Solutions
At Friendly Smiles Center, we find that missing teeth are often the source of chewing pain and discomfort. Dr. Chase and our team can fix that with our various dental implant solutions. We can replace missing teeth and restore your function so you can chew all the foods you love easily and confidently in no time!
You won’t find more stable, lasting replacement teeth than dental implants and restorations. Placed inside the empty space where your tooth used to be, an implant acts as the new root for your replacement tooth. That means that with every bite, you’re replicating the natural, ongoing stimulation your jawbone needs to maintain its health and strength.
This is why, among all other tooth replacement options, dental implants are as close as you can get to the real thing! During a consultation at Friendly Smiles Center, Dr. Chase will go over all your dental implant options so you can choose the method that suits your needs best.
- Single Dental Implants – Replace your missing tooth with a standard dental implant and dental crown. Our CEREC same-day technology means you can get your implant crown in one visit.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini dental implants give you the same stability of a standard implant but with a smaller, less invasive option. This is great for patients who may not have the space, the need, or the bone and gum support for a traditional dental implant.
- All-on-4® Implants – Replace a full arch of teeth with only four strategically placed dental implants for a strong, secure bite and a healthier mouth!
Chew comfortably and smile confidently with restorative dental treatment in Mount Laurel, NJ! Call Friendly Smiles Center at 856-359-4000 for an appointment, or .