Dental Implants in Mount Laurel, NJ
One particular case that I've worked with a patient with implants is that she had a full lower denture that for a number of years, she had lost bone, lost teeth, and now was left with just a lower. She had her natural upper teeth. So, I'd see her every few months or so for an adjustment on that denture. I offered to her considering implants that are supporting a new denture. She still had the bone missing, so she did require a denture, but this particular prosthesis actually snapped in for her. It did not move. So, she has benefited so much with eating. She's told me that she's going out with her families, to dinner socials that she'd not done before. She feels much more comfortable when the grandchildren come over and the denture doesn't pop, as she would say. So basically, implants is an excellent option, especially for our patients that are fully edentulous on one particular arch. So, if you think that you are a possible candidate for implant dentistry, please give us a call.
Missing one tooth or every tooth in your mouth can have a negative effect on you. You want to be able to smile and eat whatever you want. So, you should get dental implants in Mount Laurel, NJ.
With implants, you can:
- Eat all your favorite foods
- Stop additional tooth loss
- Get rid of denture adhesives
- Feel good about sharing your smile again
- Avoid the bone loss that occurs with other teeth replacements
We know what implants can do at Friendly Smiles Center. To find out if they can help you like they have helped countless other patients, call 856-359-4000 now. Schedule a consultation to get started on your new smile. We’ll cover everything you need to know about implants, including options for payment such as our in-house financing.
Regain a Full & Beautiful Smile With Implants
You want the best smile you can have. You also want replacement teeth that look and feel like your natural teeth. Implants are the best way to achieve those goals.
Bone loss is one of the most overlooked consequences of losing your teeth. Without roots to stimulate your jawbone, your jaw will shrink. This can change the shape of your face, cause wrinkles that can make you look older, and increase your risk of losing more teeth if you have any left. When you have implants, you are replacing your lost tooth roots. Your jaw preserves bone tissue, preventing bone loss that can occur with other tooth replacement options.
Implants can support:
- A crown to replace a single tooth
- A bridge to replace multiple teeth
- Dentures as part of a full-mouth reconstruction procedure
Enjoy Your New Teeth Faster With Our Implant Options
You have multiple teeth replacement options at our dental practice. No matter which implants you choose, your implant placement can be performed painlessly with our dental sedation. In addition to our premier Nobel Biocare standard implants, we also offer:
- Mini Implants – Mini dental implants can work well for people who don’t have enough bone to support full-sized implants. They can save you the time and expense of an additional procedure to rebuild your jaw.
- All-on-4 Implants – Dr. Chase has the training and experience to help you enjoy your new teeth faster with the All-on-4® implant procedure. Using four precisely placed implants, you can reduce your recovery time and still support a full set of teeth, often the same day.
At Friendly Smiles Center, our Mount Laurel, NJ dental implants are changing lives for the better. Eat what you want. Say what you want to say, and smile when you feel like it. If you want to do all these things, call 856-359-4000 for an appointment, or .