It could have happened by accident. It might have happened because of a tooth infection or gum disease. Whatever reason you have damaged or missing teeth, there is hope with restorative dentistry. In Mount Laurel, NJ, we have been helping people:Dr. Chase Explains Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is very important, because we want to take care of things, the smaller the better. Cavities don't get any smaller if we leave it there, it's going to get larger, just like rust on a car. It's going to continue. While taking care of that through restorative dentistry, we're able to prevent the need for future work, possible crown or a root canal, maybe even loss of a tooth. It's important to take care of those small problems with restorative dentistry. Now, restorative dentistry though, is a spectrum. It starts out as simple as the composite filling, but then can be to the other end, the other extremes, such as implants and dentures, even full bridges that is crowns that are actually cemented onto the teeth with multiple additional. It looks very, very natural. Whatever your issue may be, we want to bring your teeth, your mouth, back to optimum health and function.
- Feel good about their smiles again
- Speak naturally and clearly
- End their pain
- Eat the foods they love
Teeth can get cracked, broken, and decayed. Teeth can fall out, can get knocked out, or may need to be removed. Dr. Robert Chase and our team at Friendly Smiles Center have solutions for all those problems. To get help, give us a call at 856-359-4000.
Rebuild Your Teeth & Restore More Than Your Smile
You may think your smile is beyond repair, but you would be wrong. With our training and experience, we can help you fix nearly any problem you may be having with your mouth. Here are some ways we can bring back your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – After we remove the decay with air abrasion (no drill), one of our metal-free, composite resin fillings can protect your tooth against further decay. It will be shaded to match the color of your real teeth to blend in with your smile.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – With our CEREC milling machine, we can create and place your crown in a single visit. Crowns repair damaged and severely decayed teeth. If you are missing a tooth or a few teeth, you can get a dental bridge, which is made by combining crowns together.
- Root Canals – Root canal treatments have come a long way. Today, it’s possible to complete this procedure without any pain. Root canal therapy can save your tooth and bring back its full function and appearance.
- Dentures – Modern dentures at Friendly Smiles Center look and feel more comfortable than ever before. If you combine your dentures with dental implants, you can eat all the foods you love without needing any denture adhesive.
Eat Without Pain Once Again
Unfortunately, many of the problems mentioned above can make biting and chewing difficult. You should be able to enjoy a meal with suffering. Modern dental materials are stronger than ever, which means you won’t have to worry about your replacement teeth coming loose or getting pulled out.
You can eat comfortably once again. You can have a smile that looks as nice as it ever has with our restorative dentistry in Mount Laurel, NJ. At Friendly Smiles Center, we want to give you a new reason to be happy. Call 856-359-4000 or contact us online to request your appointment.