It could have happened by accident. It might have happened because of a tooth infection or gum disease. Whatever reason you have damaged or missing teeth, there is hope. Your Mount Laurel, NJ restorative dentist will help you:Dr. Chase Explains Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is very important, because we want to take care of things, the smaller the better. Cavities don't get any smaller if we leave it there, it's going to get larger, just like rust on a car. It's going to continue. While taking care of that through restorative dentistry, we're able to prevent the need for future work, possible crown or a root canal, maybe even loss of a tooth. It's important to take care of those small problems with restorative dentistry. Now, restorative dentistry though, is a spectrum. It starts out as simple as the composite filling, but then can be to the other end, the other extremes, such as implants and dentures, even full bridges that is crowns that are actually cemented onto the teeth with multiple additional. It looks very, very natural. Whatever your issue may be, we want to bring your teeth, your mouth, back to optimum health and function.
- Feel good about your smile again
- Speak naturally and clearly
- End your pain
- Eat the foods you love
Teeth can get cracked, broken, and decayed. Teeth can fall out, can get knocked out, or may need to be removed. Dr. Robert Chase and our team at Friendly Smiles Center have solutions for all those problems. To get help, give us a call at 856-359-4000. If you’ve suffered a dental emergency, we’ll do our best to provide a same-day appointment. We’re open as late as 7 p.m. for your convenience.
Eat Without Pain & Restore Your Confidence
You may think your smile is beyond repair, but you would be wrong. With his training and experience, your dentist can help you fix nearly any problem you may be having with your mouth. Here are some ways he can bring back your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – After he removes the decay with no-drill air abrasion, Dr. Chase can protect your tooth against further decay by placing a metal-free, composite resin filling. It will be shaded to match the color of your real teeth to blend in with your smile.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – With our CEREC milling machine, we can create and place your crown in a single visit. Crowns repair damaged and severely decayed teeth. If you are missing a tooth or a few teeth, you can get a dental bridge, which is made by combining crowns together.
- Root Canals – Root canal treatments have come a long way. Today, it’s possible to complete this procedure without any pain. Root canal therapy can save your tooth and bring back its full function and appearance.
- Dentures – Modern dentures at Friendly Smiles Center look and feel more comfortable than ever before. If you combine your dentures with dental implants, you can eat all the foods you love without needing any denture adhesive.
Unfortunately, many of the problems mentioned above can make biting and chewing difficult. You should be able to enjoy a meal without suffering. Modern dental materials are stronger than ever, which means you won’t have to worry about your replacement teeth coming loose or getting pulled out.
You can eat comfortably once again. You can have a smile that looks as nice as it ever has with the help of your restorative dentist in Mount Laurel, NJ. Call 856-359-4000 or .