Restorative Dentistry in Mount Laurel, NJ
It could have happened by accident. It might have happened because of a tooth infection or gum disease. Whatever reason you have damaged or missing teeth, there is hope. Your Mount Laurel, NJ restorative dentist will help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 4_nSZtF1LxY We help Restore your Smile back to where you want it Read Transcript
One of the more interesting things I found about going into dentistry was that silver fillings have been around for 160 years, I believe. They've worked well, but over time we've gotten to the point where technology has helped us in this field where now we're able to place white fillings, porcelain, and utilizing things called cements to actually help us to keep things in place.
Right now, in dentistry, we're able to bond teeth. We're actually able to place porcelain covers over top called veneers. We don't have to use the silver fillings. I don't use the silver fillings in my office. I know that the white fillings are much better and hold up. Patients like the appearance and such, too. But, at times, we can't just place simple or large fillings, we have to upgrade to a cap or a crown. We do have the same-day visit where we can actually place a crown through our CAD/CAM system.
Patients come in, we trim the tooth, we take care of it, put the crown on. No temporary needed. There are times, too, that we actually come in and somebody's out playing basketball or something happens and an elbow hits a tooth and it's out, it's no way to actually salvage it. We do have an option of maybe placing an implant in that area that same day. That immediate implant could then have a temporary crown placed on top of it and to allow it to heal for the next couple of months until it could be restored properly. We really have a slew of different options in restorative that we can work with and hopefully take care of your needs.
- Feel good about your smile again
- Speak naturally and clearly
- End your pain
- Eat the foods you love
Teeth can get cracked, broken, and decayed. Teeth can fall out, can get knocked out, or may need to be removed. Dr. Robert Chase and our team at Friendly Smiles Center have solutions for all those problems. To get help, give us a call at 856-359-4000. If you’ve suffered a dental emergency, we’ll do our best to provide a same-day appointment. We’re open as late as 7 p.m. for your convenience.
Eat Without Pain & Restore Your Confidence
You may think your smile is beyond repair, but you would be wrong. With his training and experience, your dentist can help you fix nearly any problem you may be having with your mouth. Here are some ways he can bring back your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – After he removes the decay with no-drill air abrasion, Dr. Chase can protect your tooth against further decay by placing a metal-free, composite resin filling. It will be shaded to match the color of your real teeth to blend in with your smile.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – With our CEREC milling machine, we can create and place your crown in a single visit. Crowns repair damaged and severely decayed teeth. If you are missing a tooth or a few teeth, you can get a dental bridge, which is made by combining crowns together.
- Root Canals – Root canal treatments have come a long way. Today, it’s possible to complete this procedure without any pain. Root canal therapy can save your tooth and bring back its full function and appearance.
- Dentures – Modern dentures at Friendly Smiles Center look and feel more comfortable than ever before. If you combine your dentures with dental implants, you can eat all the foods you love without needing any denture adhesive.
Unfortunately, many of the problems mentioned above can make biting and chewing difficult. You should be able to enjoy a meal without suffering. Modern dental materials are stronger than ever, which means you won’t have to worry about your replacement teeth coming loose or getting pulled out.
You can eat comfortably once again. You can have a smile that looks as nice as it ever has with the help of your restorative dentist in Mount Laurel, NJ. Call 856-359-4000 or .