You could break, crack, or lose a tooth anytime and anywhere. If you do, you should get it fixed as quickly as possible. That usually means getting dental crowns and bridges in Mount Laurel, NJ. These are just two of the restorative services we offer our patients.
We have same day crowns Read Transcript
One of the common treatments that we have in a dental office are actually placing caps or crowns on teeth. Traditionally, when we place a cap or a crown on a tooth we'll trim the tooth and place the temporary crown that is worn for maybe two weeks or so. That still allow us to take an impression and send that to the laboratory to ask for them to fabricate the crown, which it comes back to us, we try it in, and we cement it. The problem there is that along the way we've heard some stories where temporaries don't always stay on. That's been a challenge, and so some patients started asking, 'Hey, is there some way that we can do this faster? I had to take off from work to be here and such.'
We're able to do single visit crowns here where the patient's just getting numbed, if you will, one time, and then we're able to place the crown that day. There's no need to come back in and such for that second visit allowing our patients to have more time. This might be a reason for yourself to decide to come in and have dental treatment done.
We find that some people are avoiding dentistry because of the amount of time that they may perceive or think that it takes to make the crowns. We're able to do that quite quickly. You may have some older crowns, you may have some teeth that have just large fillings and such that potentially could break, and this is an excellent way to take care of that. If we could just have you give us a call, we'll schedule an appointment, we'll take a look, and we'll talk to you about that.
By coming to Friendly Smiles Center, you can:
- Rebuild your natural smile
- Eat anything you want without pain
- Protect the natural teeth you still have
- Get a new tooth in a single visit
Don’t wait to replace what’s missing from your smile. Take action today to avoid bigger problems and more expensive treatments down the road. Call 856-359-4000 now to make your appointment.
Save Time & Hassle With a Same-Day Dental Crown
You can get your oil changed on your lunch break. You can get a pizza in about 30 minutes. So, why should you wait weeks for a dental crown?
The typical process for getting crowns is long and drawn out:
- A dentist takes measurements, which are sent to a dental laboratory
- Your tooth is reshaped to prepare for your crown
- You get a temporary crown to wear while you wait for the lab to make a crown for you
- Often weeks later, you return to the dentist when the crown is finally ready
- Assuming it fits correctly, the crown is bonded to your tooth
You can save time and an extra trip to the dentist if you get your crown from us. With our CEREC system, we can:
- Scan your teeth
- Prepare your tooth for the crown
- Program our in-office milling machine to create a custom-designed crown while you wait
- Ensure the fit is perfect and place the crown before you leave
You won’t need a temporary crown. Instead, you can have your new tooth in a few hours!
We’ll Build a Bridge to Bring Back Your Smile
Missing teeth present a different issue than broken, cracked, or decayed teeth. No need to worry. You can fill that gap in your teeth with a dental bridge. To build this kind of bridge, dental crowns are fused together. There are two kinds of bridges you can get from us:Dr. Chase Talks about Getting a Dental Crown at Friendly Smiles Center Read Transcript
If the tooth has really broken down or has other issues, fractured and such, it may be that it needs the full cover of a cap or a crown. That works very well for our patients that have lost most of the tooth structure. At the same time too, that we're able to save the tooth. In our office, when it becomes an onlay or a crown, we do not need to send the case out to our laboratory to fabricate and then wait two weeks for it to come back. We basically we make it in our office, polish it. Your're still numb. We cement it and you're actually going home probably having lunch or dinner on that same side after the dental procedure. It's an excellent procedure.
- Fixed Bridge – The teeth closest to your missing tooth or teeth will be reshaped much like they would for a crown. Then a bridge is bonded to your healthy teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Dental implants take the place of your missing tooth roots. This provides support and stability for your bridge. It also means we don’t need to do anything to your healthy teeth to close the space in your smile. A single implant also can be used to support a dental crown. Many people prefer this to a fixed bridge.
Dental crowns and bridges in Mount Laurel, NJ have helped countless patients restore their teeth. If you have missing or damaged teeth, you owe it to yourself to see how they could help you preserve your smile. Call 856-359-4000 for an appointment or .