The alignment of your teeth can make or break the appearance of your smile. Friendly Smiles Center understands this, and we have the orthodontics solution you need to straighten your smile. Mount Laurel, NJ dentist Dr. Chase has completed hundreds of hours of training in both metal braces and Invisalign to ensure you get the straight smile you deserve.Read Transcript
So for the last 20 years I've been offering conventional orthodontics. That would be placing the little brackets on the teeth with an arch wire. For some of our patients, that is the treatment of choice for them in that they don't have to worry about taking something in and out of their mouth, it's always doing its job moving the teeth in the direction they want.
The other option that we have in our office is Invisalign. This allows us to move the teeth while using a series of clear trays that are changed over about every two weeks. This allows for us to move the teeth in about the same amount of time. A lot of professionals, teachers and such, who want to have the straightening but don't want to have what they might think is a teenage appearance of their braces, have benefited with those.
I might add that one of the nice things with the Invisalign is that we're actually able to move individual teeth, and not the whole series. We're also able to move very minor movement too, in that if you just have a tooth or two or these two are crowded, we can work with those. Not where we have to do the full braces and such. And those individual cases are actually finished in less than six months, and patients really enjoy that. So if you're interested in having your teeth straightened, come and see us.
Call us today to schedule your orthodontics appointment. Mount Laruel, NJ dentist Dr. Chase will evaluate your situation and work with you to get the confident smile you’ve been wanting.
A Straighter Smile Is Possible with Braces and Invisalign
We offer two forms of orthodontic treatment at Friendly Smiles Center.
- Traditional Braces – The tried and true method for straightening crooked teeth, braces can fix almost any alignment issues you have. Dr. Chase will place metal brackets on the front of your teeth and connect a high-tech wire from bracket to bracket. This wire is what exerts the force that ultimately transforms your smile.Dr. Chase will be there with you each step of the way through regular checkups and adjustments to make sure your teeth are moving properly. This option works wonderfully for our younger patients as well as adult patients with moderate to severe alignment problems.
- Invisalign – If you are a busy adult and want to straighten your smile, metal braces may not sound appealing. If you’re concerned that braces may take away from your professional appearance, consider Invisalign. This adult orthodontic option can give you the straighter smile you crave without any metal.Invisalign uses clear plastic aligner trays to move your teeth gradually into position. Just wear your aligners for at least 20 hours per day, for two weeks, and then move to the next aligner in your series. After you have finished all of your aligners, your new smile will be ready.
Which Orthodontics Option Is Right for You?
Top-notch Mount Laurel, NJ dentist Dr. Chase can help you find the orthodontics treatment that is best suited for your situation. Here are a few advantages of each.
Benefits of Braces:
- Braces can handle even severely crooked or crowded teeth.
- Braces have stood the test of time and are proven to work effectively.
- Braces can help younger patients whose teeth and jaw are still developing.
- Braces aren’t removable, so there are no appliances to remember or keep up with.
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Invisalign is made of clear plastic, so it is nearly invisible to the people around you.
- Invisalign has no metal, so there are no sharp or hard edges inside your mouth.
- Invisalign is removable for eating and for cleaning your teeth.
- Invisalign can realign your smile in as little as 9 to 12 months.
Say Goodbye to Crooked Teeth with Dr. Chase
Schedule your orthodontics consultation today by calling 856-359-4000. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well. Our trusted Mount Laurel, NJ dentist at Friendly Smiles Center will help you find your better, straighter smile with orthodontics and much more, all in one convenient office.