Missing teeth has an effect on people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your satisfaction of day-to-day life and produce hesitation concerning yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can take care of all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and ability to eat
- Revive your sense of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Friendly Smiles Center, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and work and healthy, natural teeth. You get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. Together, we can determine a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term oral wellness.
The most effective solutions will depend upon the number of teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is basically a full synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant Dentures— Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated treatment allows you to obtain implants and a set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants– Bone loss in your jaw may need you to get a bone graft before you can receive typical implants. Tiny implants can spare you a step. Considering that they are more compact than other implants, you attain the equivalent benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Friendly Smiles Center to uncover just how you can get dental implants in Maple Shade Township, NJ. Call 856-359-4000 today for an appointment. You can also .