Whether you’re missing just one tooth or an entire arch of teeth, it will have a big impact on your health, appearance, and quality of life. Teeth implants can keep this from happening. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capacity to eat
- Revive your sense of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Restore your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At Friendly Smiles Center, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Jointly, we can determine a strategy to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting oral health.
The very best options will rely on the number of teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is essentially a complete man-made tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root topping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills the void in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant Dentures— Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or talk. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated technique enables you to obtain implants and a set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants– Bone loss in your jaw might require you to obtain a bone graft before you can get common implants. Miniature implants can spare you a step. Since they are smaller than conventional implants, you get the very same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your appointment at Friendly Smiles Center to discover how you can obtain dental implants in Moorestown, NJ. You can also .