Tooth loss has an effect on individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your satisfaction of day-to-day live and create hesitation regarding yourself in professional and individual relationships. Oral implants can address all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and ability to eat
- Bring back your sense of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At Friendly Smiles Center, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You receive the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can develop a plan to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting oral wellness.
The most effective remedies will rely on how many teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is essentially a full man-made tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the void in your smile without the requirement to grind down other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant Dentures— Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This advanced procedure allows you to get implants and a set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants– Bone loss in your jaw may require you to obtain a bone graft before you can get conventional implants. Miniature implants can spare you a step. Because they are smaller than conventional implants, you attain the equivalent benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Friendly Smiles Center to uncover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Timbuctoo, NJ. Call 856-359-4000 today for an appointment. You can also .