We love caring for households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the value of quality family dental treatment. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have numerous years of experience assisting our patients realize and maintain healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a family member are nervous about your oral care, we have 2 methods of sedation to relax your nerves– breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, whatever your loved ones require as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Friendly Smiles Center. We offer a variety of excellent oral services, all of which will be tailored and customized to your private needs. These services consist of:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in ideal shape with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride, foul breath solutions, and advice for persistent dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants— These false tooth roots give you back your teeth and help protect your jawbone. Consult us and discover all the benefits of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can reconstruct your smile and make it much easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a few missing teeth. We provide different sorts of dentures and will help you select the ones most effective for you.
- Dental surgery— Our surgery can help restore your dental health and avoid more problems. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth whitening, gum improving, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and assist you enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Hainesport, NJ who truly cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Friendly Smiles Center today at 856-359-4000 or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chase.