We like attending to families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the value of quality family dental care. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have several years of experience helping our patients achieve and maintain healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a family member are antsy about your oral care, we have 2 options of sedation to relax your nerves– inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, whatever your household needs as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Friendly Smiles Center. We provide a variety of wonderful dental services, all of which can be personalized customized to your private requirements. These services consist of:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in ideal shape with routine exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride applications, bad breath solutions, and assistance for ongoing dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants— These artificial teeth roots give you back your grin and aid maintain your jawbone. Visit us and learn all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can reconstruct your smile and make it much easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or just a few missing teeth. We provide a number of kinds of dentures and will help you pick the ones most effective for you.
- Dental surgery— Our services can assist restore your dental health and prevent more issues. Solutions consist of teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth lightening, gum improving, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Lumberton, NJ who really cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Friendly Smiles Center today at 856-359-4000 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chase.