We like caring for households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the importance of quality family dental treatment. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have a number of years of experience helping our patients accomplish and protect healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a relative are afraid about your oral treatment, we have two techniques of sedation to calm your nerves– either breathed-in sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, no matter what your loved ones require as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Friendly Smiles Center. We provide a variety of fantastic dental services, all of which will be customized tailored to your individual needs. These services include:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in optimal condition with regular exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride applications, foul breath treatment, and help for chronic dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants— These artificial tooth roots will provide you back your teeth and help preserve your jawbone. See us and find out all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can remake your grin and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of missing teeth. We provide different sorts of dentures and will help you pick the ones best for you.
- Dental surgery— Our surgery can help restore your dental health and prevent more problems. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum improving, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are declining or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Maple Shade Township, NJ who genuinely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Friendly Smiles Center today at 856-359-4000 or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chase.