We like taking care of families due to the fact that we have families of our own and comprehend the significance of quality family dental care. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience helping our patients accomplish and preserve healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family are afraid about your oral treatment, we have two techniques of sedation to relax your nerves– either inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, whatever your relatives need as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Friendly Smiles Center. We offer a range of excellent oral treatments, all of which will be tailored to your personal needs. These services consist of:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in ideal shape with regular examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, bad breath treatment, and support for stubborn dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants— These false teeth roots will give you back your grin and assist in protecting your jawbone. Consult us and learn all the advantages of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can rebuild your smile and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of lost teeth. We offer plenty of sorts of dentures and will help you choose the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental surgery— Our solutions can assist restore your dental health and avoid more problems. Solutions include teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and facial restoration treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry— When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Moorestown, NJ who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Friendly Smiles Center today at 856-359-4000 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chase.