At Friendly Smiles Center, our experienced Mount Laurel, NJ dentist, Dr. Chase, can rebuild your teeth with a full-mouth reconstruction. With our advanced dental technology, expert-level training, and dental sedation for your comfort, Friendly Smiles Center can give you back the use of your teeth.
If you have severe problems with your teeth or have lost function of your mouth because of damaged or missing teeth, let Dr. Chase and his team help you today. Call us at 856-359-4000 to schedule your appointment.
Full-Mouth Reconstruction Can Transform Your Mouth
Instead of treating your problems individually, a full-mouth reconstruction allows us to work up a complete treatment plan to take care of all your issues. This approach is the most efficient way to get your smile back to where you deserve it to be.
Not sure if a full-mouth reconstruction is right for you? We offer consultations to discuss your options, and we also have an in-house dental plan to help you save money on your treatment.
Restorative Treatment Spotlight
Here are some of the treatments that Mount Laurel, NJ dentist Dr. Chase may include in your full-mouth reconstruction.
- Dental Implants – This solution will give you a tooth replacement option that is just as effective as your real teeth. Thanks to Dr. Chase’s extensive training in dental implants, you can look forward to unsurpassed stability and function with your permanent new teeth.
- All-on-4® – Using authentic Nobel Biocare dental implants, Dr. Chase can give you a full smile with only four dental implants. He’ll strategically place the back implants to take full advantage of your bone mass – and he can even attach replacement teeth the same day.
- Mini Dental Implants – This option is smaller than traditional dental implants, so it works well if you have low bone mass in your jaw but still want the benefits of implants.
- Dentures – An age-old approach to replacing missing teeth is dentures, but there’s nothing old about our modern, attractive dentures. With our in-office lab, we can even do same-day repairs if you ever damage your dentures.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Our CEREC dental crowns are made right here in our Mount Laurel, NJ dentist office while you wait.
Rebuild Your Smile with Dr. Chase
You deserve to smile, eat, and speak without worry. Call our Mount Laurel, NJ dentist office today at 856-359-4000 to schedule a time to come in and talk to us about our full-mouth reconstruction. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well. Our team will go over your situation and help you decide exactly how to get your new smile.